Homestead Remodeling and Consulting
Laborer / Field Crew
We are a busy Remodeling firm and are looking for dedicated Construction Laborers to join our team. To do well in this role you should be physically fit, reliable, a hard worker, and self-motivated. While there is no experience necessary, the right candidate will have a willingness to learn various construction skills that will be taught on the job.
Construction Laborer Responsibilities:
Transport merchandise between warehouse and production areas.
Execute daily work instructions received from Supervisor in a timely manner.
Lift and carry merchandise as needed to and from trailers/sites.
Inspect merchandise upon delivery to identify any damages.
Load and unload merchandise to and from trailers.
Collect and dispose garbage
Work effectively to meet or exceed productivity goals while maintaining high quality standards.
Operate manual material handling equipment such as hand jacks and wheeled carts safely.
Maintain the work area clean, safe and organized.
Construction Laborer Requirements:
- Must have valid driver license.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Ability to work in all weather.
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
- Workers must be willing to learn skills related to construction and be open to on-the-job training.