Have you wondered how you can best expand your home’s living space, or how to make your exterior area more enjoyable and comfortable year-round? Sunroom additions offer an attractive, practical, and affordable way to add more living space to your home and create a fun and beautiful extension of your indoor living area with additional natural lighting and large windows that allow you to take in exceptional outdoor views.
To maximize use, we make sure that sunrooms are available in several styles, including three-season, year-round, and solariums that can be customized to fit your daily living needs and budget.
In addition to being an attractive and convenient expansion of your indoor living space, the benefits of a sunroom also include the following five:
- Versatility: A sunroom addition doesn’t have to only be a space for indoor-outdoor lounging and entertainment. You can create a space that best fits your family’s needs too. For instance, transform it into an additional dining space, kitchen expansion, luxurious master bedroom, or efficient office area. With a sunroom, you can easily modify the space to accommodate different uses as your needs change.
- Affordability: A sunroom installation can be more affordable and quicker to install than a traditional home addition, with affordable sunrooms starting at around $10,000. Depending on your needs, these costs can rise to around $70,000 to include special features and amenities.
- Upgrade opportunities: With the latest sunroom designs, you can fully equip this outdoor area to have all of the conveniences and comforts of a typical indoor space, with HVAC systems and electrical installations.
- Energy efficiency: Many higher-end sunrooms have better and more efficient insulation as well as high-quality windows to improve efficiency throughout the home. With added time outside, you’ll also use indoor electricity and cooling or heating much less often, which will reduce overall utility costs.
- Added home value: With a sunroom installation, you can add unmatched curb appeal and convenience to your home as well as a hefty home value increase. This benefit is especially relevant if you plan on selling your home in the future. Sunroom additions are one of the best home value additions homeowners can invest in, with an average return on investments landing around 60 percent.
Attractive And Quality Sunroom Installations At Homestead Remodeling and Consulting LLC
At Homestead Remodeling and Consulting LLC, we offer a wide variety of sunroom additions for your home — courtesy of Betterliving — available in three-season and year-round styles for enjoyment for most of the year, regardless of cool temperatures or inclement weather. We’re a locally owned and operated company with over 12 years of experience improving homes throughout the Twin Cities, including Saint Paul, Woodbury, and Minneapolis communities. We provide sunroom design and installation services for any aesthetic and budget as well as free service estimates on all projects.
Learn more about our wide selection of Betterliving sunrooms today by calling 651.382.0620 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org